α-Naphthyl Butyrate Esterase（α-NBE）Stain
This kit is for staining bone marrow cell and bloodcell smear.
Under alkaline condition, α-Naphthyl Butyrate is hydrolyzed into α-naphthol by Esterase. α-naphthol shall combine with diazonium salt to forminsoluble colored precipitate in cytoplasm. This stain has no specificity against esterase; therefore, it is called"Non-specific Esterase Stain".
1. Fixative (solution A)
2. Pararosaniline (solutionB)
3. Sodium Nitrite (solution C)
4. Phosphate Buffer (solution D)
5. α-Naphthyl Butyrate (solution E)
6. Methyl Green (solution F)