Acid Naphthyl Acetate Esterase（ANAE）Stain
This kit is for staining bone marrow cell and bloodcell smear.
Hydrochloric acid parafuchsin reacts with Sodium Nitrite to form diazonium salt (six-azo-pararosaniline). α-Naphthyl Acetate is decomposed by esterase and produces α-naphthol, which shall combine with diazonium salt to form red brown precipitate in cytoplasm. This stain has no specificity against esterase; therefore, it is called "Non-specific Esterase Stain".
1. Fixative(solution A)
2. Pararosaniline (solution B)
3. Sodium Nitrite (solution C)
4. PhosphateBuffer (solution D)
5. α-Naphthyl Acetate (solution E)
6. Methyl Green (solution F)