Naphthol AS-D Chloroacetate Esterase（AS-DCE) Stain
This kit is for staining bone marrow cell and bloodcell smear.
Naphthol AS-D chloroacetate can be hydrolyzed into Naphthol AS-D by Esterase to mix with diazonium salt and form insoluble red-brown precipitate in cytoplasm. Positive reaction is only found in granulocytes; hence, it is also called "Specific Esterase Stain".
1. Fixative (solution A)
2. Pararosaniline (solution B)
3. Sodium Nitrite (solution C)
4. Phosphate Buffer (solution D)
5. Naphthol As-D Chloroacetate (solution E)
6. Methyl Green (solution F)